The BPO executives are supposed to monitor many tasks and the work in the back office which includes helping customers or clients with billing or purchasing or if the customer wishes to create an account for any product and much more.
You can explore all domestic and international BPO jobs and other jobs in Delhi-NCR by filling in employment form given on our company page:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer knowledge
- Should be comfortable working in shifts.
- Having experience or expertise in Customer Relationship Management would be an added value.
- Handle calls from customers and provide solutions.
- Provide effective services to customers by resolving complicated issues.
- Must be open to discussion with the supervisor.
- Should set goals before starting daily task
Educational Qualification The BPO industry demands a degree in any specification from an accredited institution. Some BPO organization specifically ask for a bachelor’s degree in science, maths or statistics depending upon the client they are working for.
This sector also asks for school leavers or a high school diploma to work as an intern.
STANDARDS SERVICES: Standards Services is a recruitment firm in Netaji Subhash Place that offers placement services to candidates, free of cost. We mainly provide job consultation and jobs as per candidate’s profile,We are known for our efficient customer and client services. Our motive is to connect with people to frame careers and associate with organizations to frame companies and everlasting relationship