As a Search Engine Optimization specialist, the candidate should:
- Be able to analyze websites and website-content to implement necessary changes time-to-time to get search engine rankings.
- Be able to keep a tab on keywords and keyword-phrase usage, incorporated Meta and image alt tags, and also take note for optimized CSS-delivery, increased page-loading time; optimize landing pages and other technicalities to improve website traffic and sales.
- Be able to identify high-ranking keywords and execute highly optimized PPC Campaigns.
- Have a fair exposure in content-marketing.
- Be well-equipped with popular SEO and Marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Webmaster Tools, SEMRush, etc.
- Have strong communicational and effective marketing skills.
- Be able to prepare client reports and plan strategies to improve their marketing procedure.
- Be able to prepare content for social posts, websites, and blogs.
- Be experienced in different SEO techniques to avoid SEO guidelines violation.
- Excellent communication skills to enhance client-networking.
- Know link-building strategies to promote the company and the client’s website.
Google Adwords Specialist:
As a Google Adwords Manager/ Specialist, the individual should be able to:
- Understand customer requirements and organizational goals.
- Create a list of your chosen keywords you think are ideal for your campaign and that you can bid upon.
- Analyze PPC Campaign requirements before execution.
- Set up campaigns after a detailed analysis of location, budget, and bid-strategy of the company.
- Evaluate the audience and their needs to prepare strategic planning.
- Identify effective targeting methods to generate maximum profits.
- Create effective Ad Content and Ad-Creatives focusing on your brand.
- Data integration for campaigns.
- Help create landing pages that focus on your keywords.
- Examine the areas that need focus – Acquisition, Monetization, Reach, Awareness and Engagement.
- Assist with the team members to lower the CPC and return better conversion rates.
- Generate reports and share valuable insights to enhance productivity.
About Our Company:
Standards Services is serving as a leading recruitment agency in Delhi’s Netaji Subhash Place, for the last 9 years. We hold expertise as a recruiter by offering jobs in Delhi, Noida, and Gurugram. We appoint qualified individuals for multiple positions in IT and BPO companies. Currently, we are looking for dedicated individuals in Digital Marketing. Our enrollment services are aimed at candidate satisfaction and are offered free-of-cost.