Job Briefing of HR Executive
HR stands for human resource. HR Executives must be aware of how to educate, train, monitor, solving problems and ensure that the company’s HR policy is being followed.
WHY CHOOSE HR AS A CAREER OPTION?
- Better growth
- Job security
- Better Pay
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Higher competition, therefore, higher motivation
- Job satisfaction
- Better management experience
WHY CHOOSE STANDARDS SERVICES?
- We provide the fastest service among all the companies in Delhi.
- Our company does not charge a single penny from our candidates.
- We have one of the best teams to find you a suitable job along with a suitable workplace.
- Your need is our priority.
- Standards services not only help you find a job but also discuss your interests to guide you better so that you can be sure of what to do.
- We recruit for most safe and elite companies all over Delhi/NCR.
- We have profiles like HR, Sales, Backend, Accountants, Digital Marketing, BPO, Data Entry, etc.
- Apart from that, we have great and ample opportunities for fresher.
- The core responsibility of an HR Executive is to manage the company’s recruiting, learning, development; and employee performance programs.
- Creating referral programs.
- Updating policies.
- Overseeing the hiring process.
- Designs benefit packages.
- Develop policies to ensure employees understanding.
- Implement effective screening and interviewing techniques.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Manage employee’s grievances.
- Look into employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of concerned departments.
- Minimum qualification required for this is a bachelor’s degree which includes mathematics, business, economics, and behavioral and social sciences.
- Some employers prefer an advanced degree such as an MBA with a concentration in HR, or master’s degree with a concentration in human resource management or organizational psychology.
- Companies may prefer to hire an executive who is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR).