Website Standards Services
We Do it Together
Business Development Manager (BDM) Job
Business Specialist/Business Expert Profile:
- Having a great business sense and a deeper understanding of marketing principles is what is required.
- Problem-solving, decision making, reliability, and adaptability
- Negotiation skills, a positive attitude, and great communication skills are mandatory.
- Supervise and lead the company operations and employees.
- Perform different tasks to ensure company productivity.
- Keeping a check on the company’s efficiency, by implementing business strategies, evaluating performances, and supervising employees.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods, and services to clients and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and tying up with future clients.
- Analyzing Business Growth and providing timely feedback to the management.