Website Standards Services
We Do it Together
Computer Operation Representative:
- Provide data through computer operation.
- Monitor & operate daily system jobs.
- Make the necessary changes to the documentation.
- Start operations by entering commands.
- Maintain operations by monitoring error messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
- Generate reports from batch jobs and distribute them to end-users.
- Maintain logs for all monitored systems.
- Solve user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Computer Troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Continuously monitoring the IT operations processing schedule.
- Execution and maintain operations.
- Data processing
- Communication skills & Reporting skills
- Productivity, Confidentiality & Problem-solving skills
- Computer technical knowledge including documentation skills
- Proper understanding of computer networks.
- Ability to create and update documentation.
- Any associate or another relevant qualifying degree in data processing technology or a related field is a must.
- Datacenter experience.
- Experience in an information technology environment.