Website Standards Services
We Do it Together
Digital Marketing Job
Marketing Expert Profile Brief:
As a Digital Marketing Manager/Expert, you shall be responsible for planning and managing marketing campaigns, developing marketing strategies that not only enhance brand awareness but also drive traffic and customers. You will be designing all primary aspects of the digital marketing department, from marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
The applicant shall be responsible to promote the company’s brand, its products, and services. Regularly analyzing data metrics, and identifying trends to make further changes in the marketing style, campaign and pattern are also important roles for the internet marketing expert.
Understanding of the latest trends and technologies in Digital Marketing is important. Knowledge of social media platforms, best practices and website analytics are important for the online marketing executive.
Responsibilities of the Digital Expert
- Data Analysis
- Writing and Editing Skills
- SEO and SEM Skills
- Email Marketing Skills
- Social Media Skills and Paid Social Media Advertising Skills
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising experts to improve marketing results.
- Study the latest market trends and technologies that can affect company and business.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, and target audience.
- Work with your team to come up with new growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.