HR Recruiter Jobs in Delhi
HR Recruiter is responsible for managing and monitoring all the aspects required for talent acquisition for organizations. The recruiter is accountable for employing the best talent as per the company policies.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and project management are primary requirements for the position.
- Prior experience in the Human Resource field can be a great add-on.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must-have.
- Certification in Business Administration or a professional degree in Human Resource or a master’s degree in management make a count.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary role of HR recruiter jobs is to fulfill the staffing requirements of the company.
- For this, screening resumes and short-listing candidates based on skills, experience, testimonials from previous companies, interviews, and subsequent tests are important.
- Conducting initial reference and background checks of the candidate like education, employment experience, family backdrop, hobbies, and interests, etc.
- Conducting initial rounds of interview sessions with the candidate and placing able candidates forward to the managing head.
- Following up with the candidate post-interview till the time he/she gets hired. And, finally discussing salaries and performing negotiations and assisting them till the candidate is finally on board.
- Communicating with senior-level management regarding employee performance, behavior, or any other grievances.
- Maintaining company harmony and keeping a note on individual employees’ performance and helping them out during problems and administering activities that include proper execution of daily tasks and, other projects.
Standards Services is a talent acquisition company NSP, New Delhi. The company recruits able manpower to clients in Delhi, Gurugram, and Noida and also offers expert job consultation to candidates. With diverse professions in the industry, we primarily deal in offering desirable jobs to candidates in diverse employment profiles that include Human Resource, Data Entry, Digital Marketing, Accountant, and BPO. We also place fresh talent to companies for a promising career and employment breakthrough.
To apply for this job please visit www.standardsservices.com.