Website Standards Services
We Do it Together
- Being the first person to entertain whoever comes in, your responsibility would be to communicate with the guests coming in.
- Your primary job would be to greet the visitor, to know what they need and how you can help them.
- You will be answering phone calls.
- Resolve customer queries.
- Manage all visitors and coordinating and scheduling appointments for them.
- Research and retrieve information from the existing database.
- Majorly, the communication would be verbal, either in person or through telephone.
Qualifications of the multitasking receptionist:
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree or any associate Degree is a must.
- Prior expertise in the related field would add value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are important.
- Able to work as a team with colleagues and contribute a share of responsibilities would make an optimistic receptionist.
- The computer knowledgeable receptionist should have great time management skills.