A data-entry operator/clerk in a company is employed to update data in computer systems, usually through the paperwork. The individual assigned for this role has to maintain effective databases records.
To qualify for the position of Data-entry specialist, the applicant should have:
- Excellent computer-knowledge.
- Previous experience in the field of data entry.
- Fast typing skills; should be able to transfer data from customers to computer files and database systems.
- Enough exposure to handling spreadsheets, documents, and word processing tools.
- A clear understanding of databases and data confidentiality principles.
- Prepare a report of accurate and updated data that is easily accessible digitally.
- Create spreadsheets with complex data in larger numbers.
- Verify data by comparison with source documents.
- Organize paperwork to be done from scratch.
- Carry out regular back-ups to ensure no data is lost.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Standards Services is a 9-year old company that offers top-level recruitment services to job-seekers as per their requirement and choice. We review the candidate’s profile to provide them with the best-suited jobs in their chosen location. Primarily, we extend employment services to the North and West regions of Delhi and are known for our effortless services in different fields including Marketing, BPO, Tele-caller, Accountant, HR, and, Technical Sales. We do not charge money for the service provided.