Activities involved in the creation of a website is web development. It includes a simple page of HTML text to complex.
Hierarchy of Web Development
- Database technology
- Server-side coding
- Client-side coding
- Able to write HTML & CSS
- Have a knowledge of basic application in an OOP Language like Python, Ruby, PHP
- Ability to work on Version Control System like Git
- Host Website
- Able to layout a web application
- Manage a domain’s DNS settings
- Make a website working
Web Developer Jobs Duties
- Designing a Website using Coding
- Communicating with Colleagues
- Corporate with Team for more Innovations
- Can fetch data using various back-end data services and database.
Professional Path of Web Developer
If you are planning to make your career in Web Developer jobs. Specialization in the following areas is required:
- Web Designer: They basically designs the website. There focus is more on HTML, CSS, Query, Ajax etc. Preferably works on the front end.
- Coder: Their main focus is on back-end such as Java, PHP, Python, .NET etc. Including front end.
- Web Developer: They are the combination of Web Designer and Coder. Has to work on the front end as well as on back end. They are the experts.